Sunday, September 9, 2007

Asleep at the Wheel

My food reports need to be made daily unless doing so is unreasonable. My lack of recent food reports has strictly been a result of my laziness. If I am to truly commit to this, I must remember that this blog for me is a daily reminder that I am a compulsive eater, I am in a program of recovery, and I am trying to update my thinking.

Food, Friday, September 7, 2007
Breakfast - Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie from Wild Oats
Lunch - Two Boca Burgers with MoJack, Alfalfa Sprouts, Onion, Red Pepper, Jalapenos and Tomatoes
Dinner - Spaghetti and Meatballs Dinner in from Greco's.
Drinks - Lots of H2O today
Green Light Day

Food, Saturday, September 8, 200!
Before Walk - Yogurt, Banana and Granola Bar
After Walk - Granola Bar
Lunch - 1/2 Veggie Gyro Platter for Jim & Jennies (My Breezy YO! finished the fries!)
Dinner - 2 Bean Enchiladas, Serving of Rice with Red Peppers, Tomatoes, and Onions
Green Light Day

No comments: