Sunday, October 7, 2007

Rethink, Huh, What, Nevermind?

I have trouble reporting my food everyday. I already know this. I'm just officially documenting my resistance. I have a lot of resistance in me. I need to find a way to release it that is positive. I know that I will get there. I just have to keep trusting all of the tools that have gotten me this far.

I have excercised this week by the way. I do it almost routinely, so I don't always think to blog it.
I went for at least a 40 minute walk 3 times this week.

I dumped some shit out of my life this week, so I'm waiting for another shipment from The Spirits for something new and exciting.

Holla @ ya boi,
-Paul Jackson

1 comment:

Diana Swallow said...

I use a program called fitday.com to document my food and exercise for the most part and save the blog space for just working through those feelings of resistance. I'm finding it really works for me. I know others do one blog just for food log and another blog for working out the thoughts associated with change. Perhaps you might consider it too? Just a thought.