Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Two Days of Food

10.2.07 - Tuesday
Breakfast - Bowl of cereal w/ milk & the last piece of leftover chicken
Lunch - 2 eggs with 2 tortilla & cheese & the leftover veggie chili nachos
N Btwn - a big ol' choc chunk cookie
Dinner - 5 slices of pizza, the toppings of another slice, and some monkey bread

Obviously the is a Red Light Day

10.3.07
Breakfast - Two Breakfast Sandwiches from BK, about 12 hashbrowns, 3 sips of juice (the kids were going hard on that juice)
Lunch - Gyro from King Kong (no fries, this is a good thing)
Dinner - 5.5 fish planks, 6 hush puppies, 1.5 corn on the cob, & some fries.

I took my frustration of today out on my body. This level of eating is horrendous. Red Light Day

If not doing this is to simple, I need to go back to the basics. Tomorrow, I'll get back to the basics.

No comments: