Sunday, January 20, 2008

Let's Make a Deal!

So I have not been posting my food on a regular basis, and I intended for that to continue to be the case. The reason for that is my food has not been a problem for me. I'm not saying that I am no longer a compulsive eater. I'm just saying that I have been taking the proper steps to make sure my compulsion is not kicking my ass everyday. However, it seems that my mommy really enjoys reading my daily reports. Well I've been trying to get my mom to just think about journaling her food; she refuses. So I made a deal with her, I continue to blog my food if she journals hers and reports it to me. It is about accountability with other people that gets us better. None of us can do it alone. Letting pride, fear, embearassment, or anything else get in the way of our recovery means we are not being true to ourselves. I want to reveal my true self; not only to me, but to the world. I want my family to happy, healthy, and progressive. I have to become the change I want to see. I will continue to do that with the guidance of the people I trust with my life everyday.

No comments: