Sunday, August 26, 2007

This may seem really weird but I'm gonna do it.

Honesty has been my biggest asset in my journey with food addiction. Without honesty nothing else would have come to pass for me. Lying about food, covering up when and where I ate used to be one of the biggest secrets in my life. Silly me did not realize I was literally wearing the secrets of hidden binges and non-stop grazing on my body. So, in order to remain wickedly in check about my food, I will report it daily on my blog. This may seem really weird but I'm gonna do it because I need to be able to see it and share with whoever else wants to see it. Also, this helps me make better decisions about food. I promise to share openly about it because it helps me stay focused on life and not on food.

Holla at ya boy P_Jax_YO!

No comments: