Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Food

Breakfast - Bowl of Life Cereal w/milk

Lunch - 2 legs, 2 thighs, 2 biscuits, a side of coleslaw, and potato wedges.

Dinner - 2 slices of pepperoni's lovers pizza, 1 slice of vegetarian pizza, 3 breadstix (and a bite off another one), 5 chicken wing pieces, and 2 pieces of crust.

Drinks - I drank water all day.

Today was a bad food day, RED LIGHT! RED LIGHT! My lunch was excessive. However, it was cheap, so I led myself down a foolish path of excess. Dinner was a horrible mindfuck. I knew from the jump I should have set limits, but I did not. I let 2 out of 3 meals today crush my spirits, now I feel like shit. My body feels like 1000 pounds heavier. However, that is not the truth. I will succeed as long as I keep LEARNING. Today's failure has eched inside me these commandments:

1. Thou shalt listen to thy inner voice of recovery.
2. Thou shalt not kill oneself with food.
3. Thou shalt love oneself, unconditinally, and without reservation.
4. Thou shalt admit to being a compulsive overeater daily.
5. Honor those around you by sharing your love, dreams, experiences, strengths, and hopes.
6. Thou shalt release old ideas and update their thinking.

Loading......Please Wait,
-Paul Jackson

No comments: