Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Next Episode ~ramble~

Three meals a day and nothing in between has really been working for me. I came home from the gym after class last night starving. Poor me, I didn't think I'd live to see the morning. My wife thinks I should smaller meals more often during the day. However, I disagree because 3 times in the cage a day is plenty. Going to the gym yesterday was really great. I felt really healthy all day today because of it. I walked the kids up to the pool today. They loved it. I did too. Mommy stayed at home and got some alone time. My CCNA classes our going great. I love them. I'm even reading the curriculum when I'm not at school....AMAZING! I'm grateful today that I have found something that I really love. I think I have found a way to begin my stepwork. I have a lot to be grateful today. Thanks World!!!

No comments: