Monday, February 2, 2009

Missing Reports

Superbowl Sunday 2009
530am-bowl of cereal
900am-CFS breakfast at VI
200 to 615- I just grazed all day (dips, chips, roll-ups, chili....)
700pm-5 slices of pizza and 3 cheesesticks
*NOTE* This seven o'clock meal put me in RED LIGHT STATUS. I had no reason to eat it. I did it just because I could and I was in physical pain afterwards.
e-non

31 Jan 2009
b-2 apples and 2 granola bars
l-2 bean burritos, 1 taco, order of potatoes, slice of pizza and a breadstick
at the zoo-2 granola bars
d-two rodeo dbl cheeseburgers and onion rings
later on - 2 apples
yellow light day
e-45 mins of cardio, crunches, and resistance training

30 Jan 2009
b-slice of pizza and a giant breadstick
l-lamb korma, 2 cookies
later on - half a gyro and some greek potatoes
b4 meeting-half a dbl cheeseburger and 3 cookies
D-2 bowls of ham and bean soup and 2 apples
yellow light day

29 Jan 2009
b-a pb&j
l-3 chili dogs, and a granola bar
at work-4 breadsticks, 1 zzago
d-12" Ham and cheese from subway
yellow light day
e-45 mins of cardio, crunches, and resistance training at 24HF

No comments: