Friday, January 9, 2009

My Next 100 pounds

So, I got my weight down to 440 lbs at my lowest point and then I started to backslide. On Oct 15, I weighed 455 and by Dec 28 I was up to 478. I have been in a rut with my physical recovery for about a year now, so I have been trying to get back to my OA basics. Three meals a day and no recreational sugar. I also have been back to exercising (about 5 day a week, instead of 2-3) and blogging as well. What is crazy to me is that during the past year I have felt this block inside of me, but I have been unwilling to deal with it. This block inside me has been the stress of having to leave school again, buying a new house, and the aftermath of buying this new house. However, I am now dealing with all of these issues now, by simply working my program of recovery. My OA programs keeps me mentally in check and I often forget how critical that is to my well being. If I eat right and exercise, I complete the maintenance tasks of my everyday life without procrastination. This is how I lost my first 100 pounds, and this is how I will lose the rest...

No comments: